From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome mplayer replacement
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 08:22:54
1 Arve Barsnes wrote:
2 > On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 at 08:37, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Thanks for any tips.
4 > If you don't *need* any fancy interface, you can't go wrong with mpv.
5 > It is a fork of mplayer, has space to pause, arrow keys to move
6 > back/forward a minute (up/down) or 10 sec (left/right). I've never
7 > needed anything else.
8 >
9 > Regards,
10 > Arve
15 Does it have a preferences section somewhere?  There's a couple things
16 I'd like to change however, it works like you said tho which is a great
17 start.  I'd like the bottom part to stay all the time and the little
18 graph thing when I fast forward that shows up, it needs to be gone.  If
19 the bottom is always there, I know where I am without that.  Usually, a
20 right click gets a menu but on this one, it pauses.  I can't find a menu
21 or preferences anywhere.
22
23 Thanks.  Headed in a good direction.
24