From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT vmware] Installing vmware-toolbox
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 02:05:32
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk> writes:
2
3 >> > I wasn't sure what that was... thought it would be for vmware the
4 >> > other way round with gentoo as host.
5 >
6 > Yeah, that would explain the description being: "Guest-os tools for VMware
7 > Workstation". Or not...
8
9 Hehe... well I've never made any claims to being a high wattage bulb....
10
11 But even now in my dimness, calling them `vmware-worstation tools' in
12 one breath then reversing it in the next with:
13 `Guest-os tools for VMware Workstation' seems almost intended to
14 confuse.
15
16 The more so since vmware documentation refers to them as
17 `vmware-tools' in many places not `vmware-workstation tools'.
18
19 Just my 10watts.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list