From: jak gentoo <jak.gentoo@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Overlay SVN problem
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 13:50:18
1 Hi all,
2
3 I have a problem, here's the descrition:
4 I tried to emerge emerald-9999 from the xeffects overlay, but the progress
5 hang up, so I hit crtl+c an it told me it caught the signal but is still
6 cleaning up, but after five minutes notting happend so I killed the
7 processes and now I have a problem.
8 when I try the emerge emerald again it tells me:
9
10 svn: Working copy '.' locked
11 svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
12
13 !!! ERROR: x11-wm/emerald-9999 failed.
14 Call stack:
15 ebuild.sh, line 1546: Called dyn_unpack
16 ebuild.sh, line 708: Called src_unpack
17 ebuild.sh, line 1255: Called subversion_src_unpack
18 subversion.eclass, line 274: Called subversion_fetch
19 subversion.eclass, line 195: Called die
22 I ran svn cleanup on different directories but it seems I didn't get the
23 right one because the lock is still aktive.
24 does someone know on which directory I have to run svn ceanup to solve the
25 locking problem???
26
27 thanks
28