From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 09:23:25
1 Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org> wrote:
2
3 > I think this thread has long since left the topic of Gentoo
4 > in the dust. If you cannot just accept that Joerg is not
5 > going to be cooperative on this issue and drop it, can you
6 > please at least take this private?
7
8 I am very cooperative. Some people are not.
9
10 The main problem in this discussion is that people repeat wrong claims from
11 Bloch and some Debian folks.
12
13 I am cooperative, but I am not willing to deal with obvious lies.
14 If you have something subtancial, you should be able to first prove it before
15 asking me.....
16
17 Jörg
20 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin