From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GTK user administration tool
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:15:07
1 Wagner Vaz schrieb:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I'm looking for some gtk application that I can administrate users on
4 > my BOX, can't be requered Gnome, KDE or XFCE, pure GTK. Thanks.
5 >
6 > All the best
7 >
8 Hi
9
10 Look here: http://www.gnome.org/projects/gst/
11 These are the Gnome System Tools, which come with a pure GTK Users and
12 Group Settings Program called "users-admin".
13 They are in portage as "app-admin/gnome-system-tools".
14 The users-admin Tool seems to have developed further since the picture
15 on the site was taken. Now there is more functionality, than on the picture.
16
17 So long...
18
19 Norman