From: Jeremy Olexa <olex.mail.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fairwell for now
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 03:59:27
1 A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman wrote:
2
3 >Well I can't get the live cd to boot so I'll check back in a year to see
4 >if Gentoo has it's act togather yet. I do look forward to running Gentoo,
5 >someday.
6 >Alvin
7 >
8 >For the best jerky you've ever had go to
9 >http://alk.jerkydirect.com/
10 >My home page
11 >http://ka9qlq.tripod.com
12 >This PC is windows free with Mepis Linux 3.4-3
13 >http://www.mepis.org/
14 >1(747)632-4973 SIP
15 >Get Gizmo 1 cent per minuet calling
16 >http://www.gizmoproject.com/
19 Man, not to sound mean but this is what I was afraid of when the Gentoo
20 Installer was released. =/ I really don't think Gentoo is that hard to
21 install if you just read the docs. Gentoo was my first Linux OS..man I
22 read alot during the first months.
23 -Jeremy
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list