From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and saving images taking so long
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:58:19
1 Billy Wayne McCann wrote:
2 > Dale,
3 >
4 > I merged Seamonkey to test it. Even setup my email account through it
5 > and had it opened and reading e-mails while browsing. Saves images
6 > fine here, though I'm using GNOME.
7 >
8 > Here's my emerge --info, if it helps any.
11 > << SNIP >>
16 I have wondered about that Gnome part because I have -gnome set in my
17 USE line in make.conf. I may remove that and re-emerge Seamonkey, after
18 a emerge -N world, and see what it does.
19
20 I did just download and install Firefox-bin and will test it shortly.
21 If it works then it is either Seamonkey or the -Gnome setting I guess.
22
23 Thanks for the testing though. At least it appears to be me and some
24 setting I have that is not working correctly.
25
26 Dale
27
29 --