From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice 2.0 - compiling or binary
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:47:25
1 On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 16:01 +0100, Uwe Klosa wrote:
2 > Did you import your settings from an older OO version? I had that issue with the binary version upgrading from 1.x. So I did a clean
3 > install with the source code version.
4 >
5 > Uwe
8 What do you mean "import your settings from an older OO version"?
9 I had a binary version installed, so what I did was un-merge binary
10 version 1.x first and compile OO 2.0 from source code.
13 #Joseph
16 > > I've compile OO 2.0 without any errors.
17 > > But when I just open and save a spreadsheet OO 2.0 crashed on me with
18 > > [signal.11].
19 > > Not a good symptom.
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list