From: Leon Feng <rainofchaos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: No sound over HDMI with SB600, 9800GT
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:52:21
1 2009/4/22 Strake <strake888@×××××.com>:
2 > Thanks, but the video works flawlessly, and the TV works fine with
3 > audio and video over HDMI from cable boxen, PS3s, etc.
4
5 Do you use Gnome ? It has a sound test utility which can test HDMI
6 audio output.
7 If there is sound in test utility. Try to upgrade mplayer, it had a
8 bug fixed in HDMI audio.
9
10 > Anyhow, thanks, and I'll keep trying.
11 >