From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] can't find ralink driver in 2.6.28-gentoo-r4 kernel
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 22:10:00
1 Hi group,
2
3 For a #make menuconfig on the 2.6.28-gentoo-r4 sources trying to uncover the ralink driver.
4
5 When I type /rt2x00 I'm told it's defined in drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/Kconfig:1 and can be found by following the path:
6
7 device drivers -> net device support -> wireless lan
8
9 I didn't see it there. Anybody else have this problem? Is it named something else?
10
11 According to serialmonkey the add-on driver is no longer maintained. And the one that comes with portage never worked for me.
12
13 Maxim
18 Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now
19 http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.