From: Stuart Howard <stuart.g.howard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing font in Opera : Solved
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:31:10
1 On the off chance someone else gets this error the solution was :-
2
3 I for whatever reason [2 year old system] had not set my locale in
4 /etc/locale.gen
5 I did this and ran locale-gen and whoosh problem has gone away.
6
7 Only problem now is that I have migrated to firefox, ho hum what a choice :)
8
9 stu
10
11 ps. Firefox has come on a long way since last I used it.
12