From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no text in certain flash app
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:07:29
1 On 4/15/2010 2:25 PM, Paul Hartman wrote:
2
3 > I would also try media-fonts/freefont-ttf if you don't have that
4 > installed. I decompiled the flash on that page and it's just using the
5 > generic "_sans" font, which should let it use any sans-serif font on
6 > your system. Maybe it can only use TTF fonts? I'm not really sure.
7
8 Wierd. I have all the same fonts you do, plus a few extra, and still no
9 text in that flash. Now that I know it's a font issue I might mess
10 around with my fonts and see if I can figure out what it's problem is.
11
12 --Mike