From: Micah Baker <mfbaker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems configuring VMWare
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:49:07
1 On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:11:44PM +0200, Martin Larsson wrote:
2 > I've installed vmware, but when I run vmware-config.pl, I get the
3 > following strange
4 > error message:
5 >
6 > What is the location of the directory of C header files that match
7 > your running
8 > kernel? [/usr/src/linux/include]
9 >
10 > The kernel defined by this directory of header files does not have the same
11 > address space size as your running kernel.
12 >
13 > Does anybody know what that means?
14
15 You might see this with VMSPLIT_3G_OPT.
16 If this is the case, you might be able to find a 1 gig lowmem patch
17 for vmware-config.pl.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list