From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:37:47
1 On 06/06/2011 05:26 AM, Indi wrote:
2
3 > The fact they carried so many of their mistakes to v3 as if they
4 > were treasure not to be left behind has perhaps said the most
5 > about why I can't recommend or support thunderbird.
6
7 I can't disagree, but I've become accustomed to its bugs :)
8
9 This thread is so long that I'm just tossing this idea in here
10 because I don't know where else to put it.
11
12 For anyone who likes to twiddle knobs, you could try this trick:
13
14 In Edit::Preferences::General there is a setting for "Thunderbird
15 Start Page". Enter 'about:config' for the URL and (yes, alas)
16 restart Thunderbird for the change to take effect. The foot-
17 shooting potential is mouth-watering :)