From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to degrade Gentoo system with webrsync method?
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 11:48:56
1 I constantly have problems with updating/recompiling tensorflow.
2 Sometimes, it compiles ok but most of the time it is not.
3 The last time when it failed to recompile was on 30-12-2021.
4 I reported this in the thread "tensorflow-2.5.0-r1 compilation failed"
5
6 So, I decided to degrade my Gentoo system to the state in which
7 it was on 12-12-2021, when my tensorflow was still ok, and froze it forever.
8
9 The problem is that I do not know how to sync my Gentoo repository
10 to the state it was on 12-12-2021.
11
12 I use webrsync sync method via "maint -A sync" and would prefer
13 to use the same sync method for degrading my Gentoo system.
14
15 Can anybody, please, tell me how to do it using this sync method?