From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-libs/guile-gtk-2.1-r3 fails to compile
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 10:21:36
1 On Sun, 5 May 2019 21:22:16 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > This package has been in the rebuild list for about a month or longer.
4 > I kept thinking at some point I would sync and there would be a fix but
5 > since it has been a while, maybe it is just me.  Below is the error from
6 > a little ways before error 1.  It should be enough but if the rest is
7 > needed, I will be glad to post it or email it off list, since it does
8 > have some size to it.  Just let me know what is needed.
9
10 The first occurrence of "error" in here is when it returns from error 1,
11 so the preceding lines are probably from a parallel job that was still
12 running after the error occurred.
13
14 Try emerging it with MAKEOPTS="-j1" so you only see the output from the
15 problem area at the end of the log.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 (A)bort, (R)etry, (P)retend this never happened...