From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: php blocking
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:23:18
1 On 1/26/06, james <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Holly Bostick <motub <at> planet.nl> writes:
5 > > tree shows the dependency/reverse dependency tree of the items to be
6 > > emerged, so you can see why something being emerged/upgraded as a
7 > > dependency of something that is currently up-to-date is being emerged
8 > > (and what the main application is). Example:
11 > Yes, but nothing jumps out to me as being a problem that is
12 > not already mentioned (php, mod_php, PEAR)
13
14 Your problems is:
15
16 [nomerge ] net-analyzer/jffnms-0.8.2 +mysql +postgres +snmp [1]
17
18 jffnms is not in the official portage tree, so I assume this is in
19 your overlay. If you downloaded the ebuild from bugs.gentoo.org, that
20 ebuild depends on dev-php/php, dev-php/mod_php, and dev-php/PEAR-PEAR.
21 But all current builds of PEAR-PEAR block dev-php/php and
22 dev-php/mod_php, so you cannot complete your merge.
23
24 You need to fix the dependancies in your jffnms ebuild, or get someone
25 else to do it for you.
26
27 -Richard
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list