From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] locale no longer recognised by Plasma and KDE apps?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 23:59:27
1 On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 08:56:34AM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Saturday, 16 September 2017 08:24:33 BST Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
3 […]
4 > > Starting system settings from the terminal prints one line:
5 > > log_user_manager: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown" "The name
6 > > org.freedesktop.login1 was not provided by any .service files"
7 > > Not sure though whether that’s related.
8 >
9 > It certainly sounds likely. Do you start dbus in the default run level?
10
11 Yes, I do. Perhaps I’ll set up a virtual machine with another distro and
12 compare it with that. I got some time on my hands over the next few days.
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
16 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
17
18 It’s a pity that at the end of the money there’s so much month left.