From: "de Almeida
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] FW: cluster health monitoring
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:14:15
1 Hello list,
2
3 I thought this question would also make sense here.
4
5 Thanks for any inputs.
8 Valmor
9
10 > -----Original Message-----
11 > From: de Almeida, Valmor F.
12 > Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 1:39 PM
13 > To: 'gentoo-cluster@g.o'
14 > Subject: cluster health monitoring
17 > Hello list,
18 >
19 > I am looking for a health monitoring software for a gentoo cluster.
20 Any
21 > inputs from personal experiences would be valuable.
22 >
23 > Lately I had an air conditioning failure over the weekend in my
24 cluster
25 > room and the temperature went up to 95F for a couple of days; wonder
26 what
27 > was the temperature inside the nodes... I have hddtemp installed and I
28 was
29 > thinking about writing a python script to send me e-mails when the hdd
30 > temperature is over 100F. Before I do that, I wonder what is already
31 > available for monitoring the system's health.
32 >
33 > Thanks in advance.
34 >
35 > --