From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SMTP Relay
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:51:34
1 On Mon Nov 14 12:16:01 2016, Auto Protection Info wrote:
2 > You explained it all Rich, thanks. I'm not using it for spam, the idea was
3 > to make it easier for me to contact all my students at a time, so I think
4 > this is not considered as spamming, but anyway, I'll check for Amazon
5 > service see if it can do the job correctly and easily.
6
7 The problem is not you, the problem is everybody that uses this relay.
8 The reputation id made on IP or ranges, not on a particular sender.
9 eg. https://www.senderbase.org/lookup/?searchBy=ipaddress&searchString=89.234.186.24
12 alarig