From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bash_history missing
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:20:32
1 > > So if you do "ls -l .bash*" in your home
2 > directory, what's the output?
5 > I haven't been following this thread, but have you
6 > tried doing set -o
7 > history ?
8
9 all academic now -- the pc just died :( Not a beep, no
10 screen o/p. The green light on front of the box comes
11 on for about 1/10 sec, fan turns a few degrees and
12 thats IT! Tried another power supply -- no dice. Tried
13 bypassing the on switch -- nope. Moved RAM to another
14 slot -- nada. re&re'd the 3V battery -- negative. I've
15 never seen the like before.
16
18 Do You Yahoo!?
19 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
20 http://mail.yahoo.com
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list