From: Alexandre Riveira <alexandre@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new user and dhcpcd problem
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:23:06
1 Hello Jeremy.
2 In /etc/resolv.conf content is nameserver 192.168.0.2 where this is a
3 default gateway.
4
5 In dhcp resolv name for ip, this problems is stoped in HTTP request sent,
6 awaiting response... 200 OK
7
8 Regards
9
10 Alexandre Riveira
11
12 2011/8/12 Jeremy McSpadden <deface@×××××××××××.net>
13
14 > what is in /etc/resolv.conf ? Your saying you can route by IP, but not DNS
15 > ?