From: ralph-gentoo@×××××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Sync'ing eGroupware and Kontact's calendar
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:05:10
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I decided to try Kontact's connectivity to eGroupware and have come thus far:
4 I can now use the remote eGroupware as a resource in my calendar and can
5 create appointments. Which is fine.
6
7 But in addition I am looking for a feature that will synchronize the local
8 calendar resource with the remote one. Am I missing something and that should
9 happen automagically? In which case it doesn't, at least for me.
10
11 I have tried kitchensync and generated a connected pair which I had hoped
12 would work, but the app crashed on me as soon as I pressed the sync button.
13
14 Multisync can only sync the addressbook... which seems easy enough without -
15 remote contacts were downloaded and added automagically and I can easily
16 choose "store in..." anyway.
17
18 I would appreciate any hints as to where I am going wrong.
19
20 Thanks,
21 Ralph
24 For contact details, please see www.ralphholz.de.