From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [Very OT] - Kill-A-Watt (240V Version) to measure my Gentoo Server Power Usage
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:33:44
1 On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 15:07 -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
2 > On 8/11/06, Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > > We here would likely be better off if we did use 220v like other
4 > > countries but it would take us years to convert things over.
5 >
6 > Yep, and we would have to start by converting to plugs that didn't
7 > encourage us to electrocute ourselves every time we plug in our
8 > laptops!
9
10 coming from a country where you have to explicitly switch on the plugs
11 just so that
12 electricity _will_ flow, seeing the US styled plugs really frigthens me.
13
14 I wonder how this passed through OHSA inspections.
15 --
16 Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list