From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help running fsck on reiserfs lvm /var on production server?
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 15:27:43
1 On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 17:14:57 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > I have a similar thing with my notebook and NFS mounts at home, I often
4 > forget to umount the NFS dirs, causing issues when I then go to work and
5 > wake the machine up
6
7 That's why I have my hibernate script unmount NFS shares and take the
8 network down before hibernating.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 WinErr 01B: Illegal error - You are not allowed to get this error.
15 Next time you will get a penalty for that.