From: Boris Fersing <kernelsensei@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where can I find a list of supported VIDEO_CARD's?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:54:54
1 2006/9/13, Wolfgang Liebich <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com>:
2 > Hi,
3 > I've set up a new computer w/ gentoo which uses a newer graphics card
4 > than my old one (an Intel 945 on board card). I installed modular xorg,
5 > and AFAIK the drivers which are getting installed are determined by the
6 > VIDEO_CARDS flag in make.conf. Is there some list of supported values
7 > for VIDEO_CARDS?
8
9 Hi,
10
11 isn't there a list of useflags when you do 'emerge -pv xorg-x11' ?
12
13 regards,
14 Boris.
15 > Ciao,
16 > Wolfgang Liebich
17 > --
18 > Wolfgang Liebich
19 > PSE ECT PSS7
20 > Tel: +43 51707 47734
21 > --
22 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 Quiconque me parle de Dieu en veut à ma bourse ou à ma liberté.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list