From: Ilya Hegai <vyacheslavovich@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Explore2fs and Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:14:16
1 2006/6/15, Leandro Melo de Sales <leandroal@×××××.com>:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > in my laptop I use linux and windows. Sometimes when I'm using
5 > windows I need to access data from my linux ext3 partition. So I tried
6 > to use Explore2fs application. It detects my two ext3 (hda3 and hda4)
7 > partitions, but when I click to explore the hda3 partition (root
8 > partition) I got the following message:
9 >
10 > "Error: Access violation at address 0009A8C9 in module
11 > 'explore2fs.exe'. Read of address 00E09084"
12 >
13 > But if I explore the hda4 partition, I can see the files. Does someone
14 > can help me?
15
16 Total Commander [1] has Ext2+Reiser plugin [2] which provides
17 read-only access to linux partitions
18
19 [1] http://www.ghisler.com/
20 [2] http://www.ghisler.com/plugins.htm