From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with dracut
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:20:06
1 On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 9:39 AM John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi. I am having problems running dracut 0.51-r2 and 0.50-r2. The
4 > problem is that I have two install_items lines like this
5 > install_items+= /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
6 > install_items+= /etc/systemd/system/initrd-switch-root.service
9 I'd keep the two separate lines and add --debug to the command line
10 (and anything else verbosity-related, consider strace if that doesn't
11 give you clues). Your issue is with generation and not boot (right
12 now), so just focus on the actual build process.
13
14 Haven't seen this issue and will take a look as I run dracut+zfs, but
15 any debugging output you can get out of this will probably help.
18 Rich