From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE5 stuff and media-libs/mlt conflict
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 19:55:47
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I was going to try out some of the KDE5 stuff just to see if I'm going
5 > to like it or not. Anyway, I added a BUNCH of stuff to a keywords file
6 > related to KDE and got past that part. I think I got them all. Now I
7 > get this:
10 > <<< SNIP >>>
11 >
12 > OK Alan and Neil. Whip out your decoder ring. What is this thing
13 > trying to tell me. lol
14 >
15 > Dale
16 >
17 > :-) :-)
22 OK. After fixing one thing, I run into something else. I removed the
23 blocker yet it still complains about the blocker, even tho it is
24 removed, and adds another if I read it right.. It seems that maybe this
25 is going to take more time than I am willing to give it right now.
26 Maybe later on when the kinks get worked out I'll give it another shot.
27 Right now, it's just not worth all the effort and time to mess with it.
28
29 Thanks to all.
30
31 Dale