From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *** STOP misuing this list for personal attacks ***
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 14:49:31
1 On 3/22/2014 5:06 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Helmut Jarausch wrote:
3 >> Please don't use this list for personal quarrels of any kind!
4 >>
5 >> If someone says something you don't like - just ignore it/him.
6 >>
7 >> If someone insults you, reply by personal mail only.
8 >>
9 >> If someone says something which is*technically* wrong,
10 >> just correct the facts without getting personal.
11
12 > I don't read every message but who is personally attacking someone?
13
14 He's probably referring to my factual statement that Tom was/is acting
15 like an arrogant prick.
16
17 Lots of people confuse factual statements with personal attacks.
18
19 That said, I've never been know for being tactful... ;)