From: "Érico Porto" <ericoporto2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CLI Torrent client(s)?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:28:56
1 any of this torrents has support to RSS rules like utorrent?
2
3 Érico V. Porto
6 On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
7
8 > On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:33:02 +0000, Stroller wrote:
9 >
10 > > > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And
11 > > > why?
12 > >
13 > > deluge.
14 > >
15 > > I believe that when I checked it was the only client that could be run
16 > > in daemon and client mode.
17 >
18 > Transmission also runs as a client/server model. There are various
19 > frontends: text, web, Qt and Gtk, which can connect to a local or remote
20 > server. I used to used Deluge but switched to Transmission a couple of
21 > years ago.
24 > --
25 > Neil Bothwick
26 >
27 > If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
28 >