From: Matt Connell <matthewdconnell@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] best rss reader?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 05:53:57
1 On 2020-04-19 16:15, Caveman Al Toraboran wrote:
2 > 1. what rss feed reader do you use?
3
4 TinyTinyRSS on a virtual server and a web browser.
5
6 https://tt-rss.org/
7
8 > 2. what are your theoretical principles that
9 > guided you to choose the rss feed that you
10 > use.
11
12 Versatility: only a web browser is required, so no additional software
13 is needed on any of my (many) devices, but I do use the Android app on
14 my phone just for a better UX.
15
16 TT-RSS also has a long list of available plugins to improve the support
17 for various sites or customize the experience.