From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Kmail empty replies
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:03:29
1 A. R. wrote:
2 > > > I've been having some problems with kmail.
3 > > > When I reply to a message, the message is delivered blank:
4 > > > The original message and my response are both blank.
5
6 What exactly do you mean with "the message is delivered blank"?
7
8 If you configure KMail and set the Default send method as "Send
9 Later" (under Accounts > Sending), and you compose a message and
10 press Ctrl+Enter, is the message in the outbox blank?
11
12 And the original message becomes blank too? If you reply to a
13 message, the content of that original message disappears?
14
15 You are now using Gmail for sending messages, no? Please switch of
16 the additional HTML you are sending. And please don't top-post.
17 (http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html)
18
19 Benno
20 --