From: coalml@××××.io
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Package management, depclean and new installs
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 06:57:18
1 Lol i just installed that earlier, didnt know gentoo is THAT understaffed,looking at the history i know of i still dont understand if the wiki dying was a good or a bad thing for the community in one hand hardcore fans stayed and rewrote(of what i can see) some epic documentation in comparison to other distors,on the other hand. . . lonelyness?Eh to its their own i guess :D
2 Cheers,
3 good night
6 4 Oct 2021, 07:51 by m.malone@××××××××××××××××××.net:
7
8 > There's one thing that springs instantly to mind that uses a complex
9 > meta package that isnt a desktop environment is texlive. And jesus do
10 > the texlive team (all... two of them?) work hard. Special shout out.
11 >