From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What do you think about Firefox 57?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 21:24:17
1 Ralph Seichter wrote:
2 > On 07.09.17 22:04, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> If he's using or planning to use Firefox on Gentoo, that is on topic.
5 > If you read the OP again, you'll find that it had no relation to Gentoo
6 > whatsoever. Danny himself agreed this is not the right mailing list, so
7 > please let's leave it at that.
8 >
9 > -Ralph
14 I also read this:
15
16 > By the way I have not used Firefox 57 yet...
17 > I have set keyword ~amd64 so my version is 55.0.2 currently.
18
19 To me, that looks like he is using Firefox on Gentoo and keeping it at a
20 older version until he can find out where extensions are headed.  Since
21 he seems to be using Gentoo, and Firefox on it, that's Gentoo related
22 enough.  The question is about Firefox itself but still Gentoo related.
23
24 So, it's on topic enough and let's leave it at that.
25
26 Dale
27