From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE5: no desktop
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 10:32:12
1 On Saturday 07 January 2017, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 >
3 > Did you install plasma-meta?
4 > Or did you specify some yourself?
5 >
6 > Also. Did you select the plasma desktop profile?
7 >
8 > If either or both of these are answered with 'no', the bit you are missing
9 > might just be in there somewhere.
12 I followed the KDE5 Plasma upgrade guide. I selected the plasma profile and
13 installed plasma-meta. After which, I did an update/world.
14
15 Robin
19 Robin Atwood.
20
21 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
22 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
23 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
35 This message has been scanned for viruses and
36 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
37 believed to be clean.