From: "Guillermo A. Amaral" <me@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help me reboot X
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:57:38
1 On Sunday 03 June 2007 19:36, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > On 6/3/07, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
3 > > deface wrote:
4 > > > ' /etc/init.d/xdm restart '
5 > > > This would restart your login manager, assuming your running one.
6 > > > (gdm/kdm/xdm/slim)
7 > > >
8 > > > I would recommend on finding out the root of your X locking up, rather
9 > > > than actually trying to band-aid it.
10 > > >
11 > > > deface
12 > > >