From: Tamas Sarga <tamas@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] USB problem(maybe related to udev)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:14:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I have a problem. I have a built-in USB hub in my monitor. I was able to
4 use it, but two weeks ago it startedto send:
5
6 hub 2-0:1.0: connect-debounce failed, port 2 disabled
7
8 lines into my dmesg. Since then the devices what are connected to this
9 hub haven't worked.
10
11 I'm affraid, that my system was somehow hybrid udev-devfs system until I
12 removed devfsd for gentoo-sources-2.6.13.
13
14 My /etc/conf.d/rc has RC_DEVICES="udev", but I don't know what should be
15 set RC_USE_FSTAB. It is "no" at the moment.
16
17 If I connect a device directly to my PC, then it works, only the hub is
18 screwed up. The hardware is good 'cause it works with Knoppix.
19
20 What information do you need to help me?
21
22 TIA.
23 Cheers,
24 Tamas Sarga Sárga Tamás
25 --
26 Make the world confused! Zavard össze a világot!
27 Smile on monday morning! Mosolyogj hétfõ reggel!
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list