From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Need Help!
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:50:59
1 On 06/22/2012 09:20 AM, Willie wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I have been running a gentoo box for quite some time without a
5 > desktop manager. Did a lot of upgrading in between time also. The
6 > problem I am having is when I login I can't open any Windows. The
7 > only one that has open without crashing the entire computer that I
8 > know of is VLC.
9
10 Can you give us more details about the symptoms? What steps do you
11 follow and what do you see, for example, when the machine finishes
12 booting up? What do you do to log in, and what do you do to (try)
13 to open a window?