From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Printer
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 18:31:29
1 On 2018-03-01, Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On 01/03/18 15:43, Grant Edwards wrote:
3 >> If I cared about scanning, I'd be very tempted to spend enough money
4 >> to get a network-connected printer that just e-mails me a PDF document
5 >> or writes it to a network file server.
6 >
7 > Make sure you check the specs. Either it'll be expensive,
8
9 I'm sure. None of the budget all-in-ones I've looked at in the past
10 did it.
11
12 > or it probably won't do it. My Dells have been the only
13 > printer/scanners I've had that do it - HP's don't, Epsons don't ...
14
15 That feature definitely moves you from the "home" printer product
16 lines into the "office" printer product lines.
19 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Those people look
20 at exactly like Donnie and
21 gmail.com Marie Osmond!!