From: Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Distorted Mirroed Overlapping screen with ATI Rage card
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:13:20
1 Yes, but that wasn't the problem. I solved it in the last post here
2
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-7081620.html#7081620
4
5 Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@×××××.com>
6 Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0
7
8 Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866 E9DE C69F
9 18B3 E13B 0909
10
11 Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
12 Jabber: recursivequicksort@××××××.org
15 On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
16
17 > On 2012-07-06 9:00 PM, Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@×××××.com>
18 > wrote:
19 >
20 >> I tried disabling r128 and building the raedon driver into the kernel.
21 >> However, I am getting the message raedon module not found. It's not a
22 >> module. It's built into the kernel. Xorg.0.log. I mistakenly typed
23 >> raedom, but then fixed it to raedon, so if you see that in log, I
24 >> corrected it and tried starting X again.
27 > Actually, isn't it raDEon, not raEDon? ;)