From: Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cannot start up KDE desktop Environment
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 02:01:15
1 I have cost eight hours and forty minutes in installing KDE Meta.
2 When I wake up this morning it has done. But when I startx,
3 it can't work, output messages are below:
4 >xauth: file /root/.serverauth.xxxx (xxxx is changed each time
5 >I use startx) does not exist
6 >/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc : line2 : /usr/bin/X No such file or directory
7 >/etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc : line2 : exec /usr/bin/X : Cannot execute : No such file or directory
8 >xinit : giving up
9 >xinit: unable to connect to X server : Connection refused
10 >xinit : server error
13 I gotta to tell you that I'm not going to recompile whole package in order
14 to solve it.
15 So if anyone could afford simple methods, I would appreciate him .