From: ert256 <ert256@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] webdav + foxmarks
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:19:34
1 [ 24.09.2008 15:58 ], James :
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I am trying to set up Foxmarks to use my Apache webdav implementation
5 > to store my Firefox bookmarks. Unfortunately when Foxmarks tries to
6 > upload the appropriate files to the webserver it fails and I then see
7 > the following message in my Apache error_log:
8 >
9 > [Tue Sep 23 21:38:23 2008] [error] [client 10.2.6.2] client denied by
10 > server configuration: /var/webdav
11 >
12 > My Apache webdav configuration is shown below:
15 > <IfModule mod_dav.c>
16 >
17 > Alias /dav /var/webdav
18 > DavMinTimeout 600
19 > <Directory /dav>
20 > Options None
21 > Dav On
22 >
23 > AllowOverride None
24 > Order allow,deny
25 > Allow from all
26 >
27 > <Limit GET PUT POST DELETE PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL
28 > COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
29 > AuthType Basic
30 > AuthName "WebDav Restricted Repository"
31 > AuthUserFile /var/webdav/.davpasswd
32 > Require valid-user
33 > </Limit>
34 > </Directory>
35 >