From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Konsole colours have changed
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 08:55:49
1 On Friday, 26 April 2019 23:20:32 BST Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 26/04/2019 17:40, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > The recent kde-apps upgrade changed the colours used by konsole, In
4 > > particular, the black background is no longer black, but a sort of
5 > > washed-out charcoal grey. I compared the
6 > > /usr/share/konsole/Linux.colorscheme file with an earlier version, but
7 > > they were the same
8 > >
9 > > Is there somewhere else I can check?
10 >
11 > Check if "Linux Colors" is actually the active profile. Right click,
12 > "Edit Current Profile", "Appearance".
13
14 Duh. Why didn't I think of the simple answer before diving into complication?
15 That was it: my colour scheme had been changed to Breeze without consulting
16 me.
17
18 Thanks Nikos.
21 Regards,