From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox 3.0.10 crashes
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:59:26
1 090520 dhk wrote:
2 > Ever since I upgraded firefox to version 3 it crashes when certain pages
3 > are opened. Currently I have version 3.0.10 and amd64. I've been hoping
4 > the problem would get fixed, but it hasn't been yet. For example
5 > I can not even go to ebay ( http://www.ebay.com ), the page flashes
6 > and then firefox crashes.
7
8 I've had a problem since FF 3.0.8 when I ask to "print" an article
9 from 'Spectator' magazine (needed to get the story in 1 page).
10 I submitted a bug to Firefox, but nothing has happened.
11 I've taken to using Konqueror instead, when I read 'Spectator',
12 which doesn't suffer from the problem.
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca