From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] repair uefi vfat /boot?
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:49:49
1 Am Sonntag, 22. März 2020, 10:11:38 CET schrieb Dale:
2 > [...] I can't recall how SMART says
3 > this but a drive that failed on me several years ago said the drive was
4 > dying and it was going to die soon, I think 24 hours was mentioned. [...]
5
6 You're probably thining of what smartctl prints after "SMART overall-health
7 self-assessment test result:" when it thinks the drive is failing (it claims
8 the drive is going to fail within the next 24 hours).
9
10 Greetings
11 --
12 Marc Joliet
13 --
14 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
15 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup