From: "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] jpg support
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 15:26:44
1 On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Are you putting in jpg or jpeg or is it a typo in the email?
3
4 Pardon me while I scream expletives inappropriate for a public forum.
5
6 > Dale
7 >
8 > :-) :-)
9 >
10 > P. S. I can send you a list of all the packages that use the jpeg USE
11 > flag on my system if you need it. Faster than a emerge -e world at least.
12
13 Sure. I'll try a basic --newuse rebuild first and see if that works.
14
15 *sigh* Thanks.
16 --
17 Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@×××××××××××××.ca>
18 "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
19 touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
20 --Albert Einstein