From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Initramfs or move /usr to /, oh my...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:12:20
1 On Mon, March 19, 2012 1:31 am, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > When I started administering remote servers, Citrix's XenServer is Good
3 > Enough™ to deploy in production, so now it's the first thing I install
4 > on a
5 > virgin box, even if said virgin box will host only one VM.
6 >
7 > This provides me with a usable Virtual Console through which I can watch
8 > the boot process.
9
10 These things are soo usefull :)
11 That's one of the reasons why I have decided to only get servers with
12 remote-desktop-over-network support in hardware :)
13
14 I don't want to leave a screen and keyboard connected to machines that are
15 supposed to run independently.
18 Joost