From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] EIX and sunrise overlay
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 09:41:26
1 On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 16:57:30 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2
3 > I just found out about sunrise overlay and I've added a few overlays
4 > into my tree.
5 > Seems that eix doesn't know about it. How can I inform eix about it?
6
7 Did you add them with layman? eix doesn't understand the "source
8 /path/to/layman/make.conf" line in /etc/make.conf. I found the simplest,
9 if kludgy solution is to copy the contents of the layman/make.conf file
10 to the end of /etc/make.conf. As long as you don't go changing overlays
11 every five minutes, this shouldn't be a problem.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 This signature project was my last, best hope to seem eloquent. It failed.
18 But in the year of Decency In Communications Act, it became something
19 greater. My last, best hope for satire. The year is 1997. The Place:
20 Babbling On Pine.