From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firehol + gentoo 3.6.11 kernel....
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 03:52:39
1 Alon!
2 you were absolutely right. What I did before rebuilding a newer kernel,
3 is taking the config from the previoud.
4
5 so, instead just building the kernel straight away, I took a look in
6 netfilter and activated EVERYTHING (except debug and experimental
7 modules) in the netfilter section.
10 And it works.....
13 Thank you!
16 Tamer